Electrical Maintenance Coordinator
November 07, 2018
Located on the South Shore of Montréal
Our client is a major international metallurgical group with facilities in more than 50 countries. They are currently looking for an electrical maintenance coordinator for one of their plants.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the senior management coordinator, your job will be to plan, schedule, and supervise the work of a team of electrical maintenance personnel to meet the needs of operations. As such, you will:
- Plan the work and manage the performance of a team of employees responsible for electrical maintenance activities in an area with one or more operation lines;
- Optimize the use of resources (labour, equipment, etc.) according to whatever particularities may arise and avoiding any kind of waste;
- Participate in the start-up of new equipment implemented via the capital investment plan;
- Active member of the lockout and implementation of "arc flash" safety committee;
- Follow and comply with financial norms and personnel-related policies;
- Provide reliable maintenance and maintain a healthy, clean, and safe working environment;
- Act as a leader and motivational coach by fostering participation from everyone and encouraging idea-sharing;
- Communicate the vision and objectives for maintenance efficiency, reliability, and health and safety;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- College or university diploma in electrical engineering;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience as a foreman in the manufacturing sector;
- Demonstrate that you are focused on results, productivity, development, and process improvements;
- Proven ability to achieve goals and demonstrate autonomy and skill in leading staff;
- Communication, teamwork, and motivational skills.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.