August 30, 2019
Located in the Montérégie region
Our client, firmly established specialists in the development and manufacturing of a wide range of electrical equipment aimed at meeting a multitude of needs and applications, all the while respecting the environment and fuelled by an ongoing spirit of innovation, is currently looking for an mechanical designer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the maintenance and continuous improvement supervisor, you will have the main mandate to design and / or modify various equipment for the manufacture of products. As such you will see at :
- Perform mechanical design of apparatus, device or system useful for production ;
- Be responsible for the management of various projects aimed at improving productivity criteria in the different production units ;
- Manage all project activities and ensure follow-up, to ensure meeting deadlines ;
- Work in collaboration with production employees and relevant departments, such as production, quality control and electrical engineering ;
- Support production in the achievement of new production standards ;
- Ensure compliance with occupational health and safety standards, as part of your duties ;
- Animate and participate in various meetings to present project progress and results ;
- Perform other tasks compatible with your functions.
- DCS in mechanical engineering ;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant design experience ;
- Proficient with 3D design software (such as Inventor) and Autocad ;
- Experience in project management will be an asset ;
- Proficient with the Ms Office suite.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.