October 04, 2019
Located in Montréal
Our client is a company that is known worldwide for its innovative approach to high-precision electronic products and subsystems for the health, security, and industrial sectors. They are currently looking for a designer (electronics) for their facilities in the Montreal area.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the group leader, you will have the main mandate to participate, within the R & D team, in the design, implementation, testing and documentation of the new generation of products as well as the support of existing product lines. As such you will see at:
- Participate in the writing of documentation and implementation of engineering change in accordance with our ISO processes;
- Participate in the design of digital sensors, the continuous improvement of the performance of our sensors, the execution of validation tests as well as obtaining EMC, UL certification, etc. ;
- Participate in supporting the production team to solve problems related to manufacturing, testing, parts supply (approval of alternative parts) or others;
- Interact with design consultants at several stages in the development of our products;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or other relevant engineering studies ;
- Minimum of 1 years of relevant experience in electronic design ;
- Knowledge of OrCAD and PSpice development tools to capture and simulate electronic schematics, as well as PCB design (an asset) ;
- Highly fluent in French and English (spoken and written).
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.