Our client, a company specialized in industrial power electrical networks study and analysis, in commissioning, the maintenance, repair and installation of electrical equipment at medium and high voltage, is currently seeking for an engineer projects manager.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the engineering director, you will have as main mandate to ensure the planning, the scheduling, the organization, direction, control and evaluation of engineering projects, from scratch to the end, according to the work schedule, specifications and planned budget. As such, you will :
- Design electricals systems relying on standards and codes applicable in the following fields : power and delivery, electrical network protection also control and automation ;
- Carry out coordination studies ;
- Model industrials electricals networks on the simulation software Easypower ;
- Achieve protection, coordination studies, de coordination and flash bow ;
- Carry out the analysis of transient phenomena and wave quality ;
- Define the protection relay settings ;
- Study and predict the electricals networks behaviour under few operating conditions ;
- Analyze the clients needs and be able to offer a budget and solutions respecting the various constraints of the project ;
- Proceed to the trials and measures aiming to the diagnosis of electricals equipment with trial devices (Megger, Micro ohmmètre, VLF, Doble M4000, Hioki, etc.) ;
- Analyze the trials results and be able to suggest recommendations to the client ;
- Size few electrical networks equipments ;
- Participate at the service offers valuation ;
- Ensure on site projects monitoring ;
- Achieve and/or supervise technical works ;
- Coordinate the teamwork recognized to the differents projects ;
- Ensure work is executed regarding the design, quotes and applicable standards ;
- Do the stock and required equipment orders for the realization of the projects ;
- Manage costs and projects schedule ;
- Ensure the follow-up with the clients ;
- Commissioning new equipment, new substations, or electrical posts ;
- Write complete tests reports and technicals quotes ;
- Carry out any other tasks related to your duties.
- Bachelor in electrical engineering or any other relevant trainings ;
- Member of « l’Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec » ;
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience ;
- Experience in industrial projects management and power electricity ;
- A good command of French and English, written and spoken ;
- Be available to do building site also travels, shorts and occasionals in the county ;
- Excellent standards and electrical codes knowledges ;
- Ability to manage small teams on site ;
- Having a valid driving licence ;
- Proficient with MS Office and AutoCAD software.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.