Our client, an important food processing company, is currently looking for one of its factory, for an instrumentation and control technician to join the ranks of the projects team .
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the electrical and instrumentation senior engineer, you will have as main mandate to carry out all the tasks related to improvement and modifications activities as part of projects, relating to electricity, instrumentation and control (PLC programming). In addition, you may be assigned at the same tasks within the maintenance department according to the needs and priorities, regardless the factory sector or the type of activity. Such as, you will :
- Participate to the improvement, modification and installation of equipment and machines ;
- Carry out the care and the maintenance of industrial electronic units ;
- Participate at the factory process automation ;
- Ensure the adjustment and calibration of the equipments so as to always provide optimum production performance ;
- Work closely with production department in order to respect production start-up deadline ;
- Respect the security measures specific to the performance of his work. Keep your workplace, tools and equipment clean, in good condition and safe ;
- Recommend any modifications that could improve efficiency and profitability ;
- Perform every other task related with your functions.
- DEC in industrial electronics or any other training in a relevant discipline ;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in instrumentation, control and automation ;
- Hold a certificate in electricity (CE) (License C).
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.