Our client, a solidly established company specializing in the design, manufacture and distribution of manual surface application preparation tools is currently looking for a quality and continuous improvement technician in order to continue its growth.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the Supply Chain Director, your mandate will in particular be to plan and coordinate the inspection of finished products, to review and correct work procedures, to join the health and safety committee and to participate in projects. continuous improvement. As such, you will see:
- Establish the specifications of imported products and quality standards ;
- Ensure the conformity of the material received including imported products (inspections, documentary requirements, etc.) according to the applicable tolerances and specifications ;
- Ensure the conformity of manufactured products in each of the departments ;
- Review and implement working procedures within the factory and ensure that they are applied ;
- Participate in the health and safety committee;
- Act as an agent of change in OHS ;
- Participate in continuous improvement projects of the production chain such as reviewing certain times and movements, the arrangement of equipment, etc. ;
- Support the plant manager in his tasks of production supervision and costing and problem solving ;
- Perform any other tasks compatible with your duties.
- Have training in a relevant discipline ;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing sector ;
- Ability to work in a team ;
- Knowledge of the stages of product development ;
- Experience in the manufacturing sector ;
- Mastery of usual computer tools (Windows, MS Office suite, etc.).
Salary and condition
Salary negotiable according to the candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.