Service Manager (Air Conditioning, Heating, and Ventilation)
September 10, 2019
Located in the Montreal Area
Our client is a building mechanicals contractor that specializes in building control and regulation systems as well as in air conditioning, ventilation, and heating system sales and installation. They primarily serve a commercial and industrial client base. They are currently looking for a manager for their service department.
Nature of position
In cooperation with company management, your job will consist of taking on general management responsibilities for the service department, including developing the department and working on policies and procedures aimed at maximizing its productivity, performance, and profitability. As such, you will:
- Prepare equipment repair and replacement quotes.
- Prepare, analyze, and negotiate service contracts.
- Optimize the service department's internal processes.
- Manage the service staff, including a dispatcher and refrigeration technicians.
- Manage material supplies: needs analysis and deliveries.
- Manage the truck fleet, repairs, replacements, etc.
- Work with the construction department to offer clients turnkey construction solutions when an opportunity arises.
- Follow up on maintenance contracts.
- Offer technical support to technicians.
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- College diploma in building mechanicals or other relevant training.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the HVAC sector.
- Experience managing HVAC service contracts (an asset).
- Highly skilled with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent command of spoken and written French and English.
- Excellent personnel management skills and strong communication skills, both with clients and suppliers.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.