Our client is a firm that specializes in urban engineering, providing feasibility studies and pre-project studies, drawing up plans and specifications, managing and supervising works, and putting infrastructure into operation. They are currently looking for an urban infrastructure project manager.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of company management, your job will be to design and manage various urban and municipal infrastructure projects. As such, you will:
- Take part in preliminary studies and define concepts based on the needs expressed by clients ;
- Design and prepare engineering plans and specifications for various projects ;
- Lead and/or develop documents for calls for proposals and for bids ;
- Inform clients about technical aspects, time-frames, and budget monitoring related to different projects ;
- Oversee the supervision of works ;
- Ensure that planned costs and schedules are respected ;
- Write up project monitoring reports and progress reports ;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or construction engineering ;
- Over 5 years of relevant experience ;
- Experience in the field of urban infrastructure (drinking water, domestic sewers, storm sewers, and roads) ;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec ;
- Skilled with the MS Office suite and with MS Project ;
- Organization and planning skills.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.