Our client is a major supplier of logistical services, computer applications, and automation solutions for the healthcare field in the Canadian market. They affer a range of integrated solutions through various business units. They are currently looking for a technical support analyst for their automation division.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the technical support centre supervisor, your job will mainly consist of performing troubleshooting and problem solving related to mechanical failure, computer hardware failure, software failure, network problems, and user problems, as well as providing support for setting up new clients. You will exercise independent judgment in order to identify the source of the problem, and by the same token, find the best way to solve it. As such, you will:
- Providing hardware/software support in a Windows environment with advanced knowledge of supporting Microsoft Windows suite ;
- Monitor the incoming call queue and answer calls to maintain established service levels ;
- Record and/or maintain accurate information within ticketing system for all Automation devices ;
- Properly document all customer interactions and troubleshooting actions into the department’s call tracking system ;
- Manage open calls to ensure appropriate resolution time ;
- Able to acquire technical knowledge for all new products and solutions that need to be supported ;
- Remotely assist and support field service technicians ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your function.
- DEC in computer science, electronics, robotics or any other relevant training ;
- Minimum of one year related experience, preferable in a customer service environment ;
- Bilingual conversational French & English – oral & written ;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint...) and Windows applications ;
- Knowledge of remote access software (TeamViewer, Remote Desktop, …) ;
- Experience in robotics or biomedical equipment also the knowledge in databases like SQL, Oracle and HL7 (an asset) ;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be flexible, creative, self-motivated ;
- Ability to work independently and in some stressful condition ;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills ;
- Excellent organization skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task ;
- Team player always ready to aid peers and supervisor in reaching personal and team goals.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to the candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.