Our client, a well-established consulting firm in Quebec, is currently seeking for a Engineer – Municipal Engineering.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the company's management, your main mandate will be to design and manage various urban and municipal infrastructure projects. As such, you will :
- Work on the design and monitoring of the work ;
- Conduct cost and feasibility studies ;
- Plan work teams ;
- Manage schedules and costs ;
- Estimate and prepare budgets ;
- Lead and/or develop documents for calls for proposals and bids, plans and specifications and their revision ;
- Write project follow-up and progress reports ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your function.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Construction Engineering ;
- Interest in the field of municipal engineering;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec or in the process of becoming a member (CPI);
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite and MS Project.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to the candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.