Our client, an important international company specialized in medical diagnostics, is currently looking for a field service technician to cover the greater Montreal area and its surroundings.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the National Service Manager, you will be responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting and resolution of medical diagnostic instruments. As such, you will :
- Professionally and confidently represent the company to our customers, suppliers, and throughout the industry with our peers, competitors, and industry representatives ;
- Work as an effective member of the PSAT Team to support existing customers with technical and troubleshooting needs for key instrumentation ;
- Provide prompt telephone and on-site response to assigned service calls ;
- Conduct service interventions which ensure completeness of work and minimizes customer down time ;
- Effectively support accounts within an assigned geographic territory and provide service support in other territories as needed ;
- Supply additional support and troubleshooting for escalated hotline calls ;
- Maintain checklists for instrument validation ;
- Assist with new instrument installations ;
- Perform regular preventative service maintenance and warranty inspections ;
- Manage parts inventory and scheduling ;
- Assist in keeping AX and SharePoint software up to date and accurate ;
- Carry out every other task compatible with your functions.
- Dec in Biomedical Electronic Technologist or other relevant training ;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in medical technology or service field ;
- A complete and practical understanding of Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and Outlook ;
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX and SharePoint (an asset) ;
- A mechanical, electronic and scientific understanding (an asset).
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to the candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.