Mechanical Design Engineer
June 04, 2018
Located in the Lower Laurentian Region
Our client is a company offering engineering, manufacturing, and installation services for integrated automated (turnkey) projects for various sectors, especially pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and the agri-food industry. They are currently looking for a mechanical design engineer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the head of the mechanical engineering department, your job will be to design new equipment in compliance with clients' requirements, as well as adapting existing equipment and providing manufacturing support. As such, you will:
- Prepare project designs and take care of managing the whole project, when necessary;
- Take part in brainstorming sessions and lead them as needed;
- Design and draw 3D mechanical parts using CAD;
- Maintain communication with the client in order to obtain the necessary information;
- Manage the commissioning of equipment and communications with the various departments involved, such as purchasing and production;
- Supervise the installation of systems on site with clients;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or other relevant engineering studies;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- Skilled at analysis and synthesis;
- Proficient with Inventor and AutoCAD software;
- Proficient with 3D design of mechanical parts;
- Functionally bilingual (spoken and written French and English).
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.