Ventilation Project Manager
June 15, 2018
Located in the Laval Area
Our client is a building mechanicals contractor, specializing in ventilation and serving the commercial, institutional, and industrial sectors. They are currently looking for a project manager.
Nature of position
In cooperation with company management, your job will be to plan, organize, manage, and control various projects within set budgets and schedules. As such, you will :
- See projects through from awarding of contract to final payment;
- Organize the site and identify needs;
- Prepare and work with coordination schedules between subcontractors and ensure that said schedules are respected;
- Serve as a liaison between suppliers, subcontractors, and others with regards to projects for which you are responsible;
- Take part in various site meetings (management, technical, and coordination);
- Ensure that quality standards are respected as stipulated in contractual documents;
- Manage changes to contracts if necessary;
- Take measurements at the site;
- See to it that the ventilation ducts are manufactured;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, college diploma in building mechanicals, vocational diploma in tinsmithing, or other relevant engineering education;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent blueprint reading skills;
- Knowledge of and proficiency with computer-based tools such as Word, Excel, and MS Project;
- Car owner and holder of a valid driver's licence.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.