August 14, 2018
Located on the South Shore Near Montréal
Our client is one of the largest electromechanical construction companies in Quebec. They are ISO certified and work on industrial, commercial, and institutional projects. They are currently looking for a ventilation draftsperson.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the department manager, your job will mainly consist of preparing and creating ventilation plans in cooperation with the various parties involved. As such, you will:
- Go to work sites in order to take measurements;
- Create precise designs for integrating the ventilation system in keeping with instructions from the project manager and the client;
- Coordinate the ventilation systems with parties involved in mechanical, electrical, structural, and architectural aspects;
- Prepare ventilation manufacturing drawings and do updates with the superintendent and project manager;
- Establish the bill of materials required with the help of the manufacturing drawings and specifications;
- Monitor the manufacturing process of ventilation materials;
- Provide technical and logistical support to the members of the project team;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- College diploma in building mechanicals; vocational diploma in architectural drafting or engineering drawing; or other relevant education;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Technical expertise in ventilation;
- Skilled with AutoCAD, CAD MEP, and Revit, or any other 3D modelling system;
- Proficient with the MS Office suite;
- Proficient in French;
- Fluent English is an asset.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.