Engineering Testing Manager
October 05, 2018
Located in the Lower Laurentian Region
Our client is a rapidly growing company, among the leaders in their field, that specializes in designing, manufacturing, and marketing superior quality high-voltage electronic components for the healthcare sector. They are currently looking for an engineering testing manager.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the Vice President, Operations, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting the testing strategies for products manufactured by the company. As such, you will:
- Liaise between R&D and Production;
- Design testing strategies for the products developed by the company;
- Determine the architecture of test equipment;
- Standardize testing methods;
- Take part in design reviews;
- Manage a working group and make sure the group is performing optimally;
- Ensure that your group provides technical support to production with regards to testing equipment and burn-in;
- Analyze the performance of products in tests (FPY) and work with production on action plans in order to improve product quality;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- College diploma in electronics, Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, or other relevant studies;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- Experience developing electronic circuit tests;
- Good knowledge of the Windows environment, test programming languages, and SQL data bases;
- Functionally bilingual (spoken and written French and English).
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.