Project Manager (electrical control equipment)
October 29, 2018
Located in the Montreal Area
Our client is a company that specializes in designing and manufacturing electrical control equipment, offering customized superior quality solutions and meeting the highest industry standards. They are currently looking for a project manager.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of company management, your job will mainly consist of serving as a resource person and primary contact person for clients. You will ensure that you respect the quality system procedures as you carry out your work, and that you manage your projects based on their level of priority. As such, you will:
- Plan, design, and coordinate all technical and business aspects of a client's project, while monitoring contractual agreements, specifications, quality requirements, schedules, and budgets;
- Produce and make corrections to electrical and mechanical drawings;
- Write up tenders in cooperation with the CEO;
- Analyze and closely examine the documents and requirements of service contracts (drawings, specifications, etc.);
- Work closely with the other project managers to design and produce plans and electrical drawings and drawings of the dimensions of control panels based on the company's standards and the quality system;
- Write up technical and administrative documents;
- As needed, communicate with suppliers regarding the choice of parts, prices, or to get general information;
- Assist workshop staff in manufacturing clients' products;
- Take part in client testing on occasion;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- College diploma or college certificate in electrodynamics or in electrotechnics, or other relevant education/training;
- Relevant experience in mounting and wiring control panels (a significant asset);
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience;
- Skilled with AutoCAD software;
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English;
- Knowledge of MS Office and ERP solutions software;
- Knowledge of CSA / UL / ISO standards.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.