Our client, a well-established manufacturing company in Quebec, specializing in the development and manufacturing of products for the construction industry is currently looking for a Financial controller for its state-of-the-art plant.
Nature of position
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the complete accounting cycle of the company's various companies. In addition, you will verify, supervise and guarantee the compliance of the company's financial and accounting operations. As such, you will :
- Be responsible for supervising the accounting team and accounting operations ;
- Produce the company's financial statements ;
- Perform monthly consolidation, analysis and explanation of variances ;
- Be responsible for the payroll cycle ;
- Support the Finance Director in budget management ;
- Update internal and external sales commission files ;
- Develop and maintain various financial reports ;
- Coordinate audit file and forward to external consultant ;
- Be responsible for the compliance of internal control systems and accounting management of the various companies ;
- Support the company's cash management ;
- Coordinate the management of insurance files ;
- Carry out every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or accounting ;
- CPA designation (an asset) ;
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience as a controller in the manufacturing field ;
- Excellent command of Excel and the Office suite ;
- Ability to synthesize and present information ;
- Ability to work in a team ;
- Interpersonal skills ;
- Autonomy and initiative ;
- Sense of responsibility ;
- Ability to manage several files simultaneously.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to the candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.