Our client is a leader in its industry, specializing in the design, integration and maintenance of turnkey automated solutions for the airport, intralogistics and parcel sorting sectors. To do this, our client relies on its know-how in turnkey projects to offer a wide range of solutions combining baggage processing, transit, automated storage and order preparation systems. In order to continue the growth of its activities, our client is currently looking for a project manager.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the Systems and Projects Director, your main mandate will be to supervise the delivery of several projects in order to achieve contractual and commercial objectives. In addition, you will effectively coordinate the project team, while ensuring compliance with health and safety standards, mainly for projects involving the design, supply and installation of baggage handling systems and baggage systems. freight. As such you will see to:
- Ensure overall management from start to finish of the project, in accordance with project plans and specifications;
- Manage all aspects of the project, including schedules, budget, labor, equipment, materials, health and safety, risks and project performance;
- Monitor the progress and financial performance of each project;
- Establish effective working relationships with consultants, subcontractors and all other parties who may be involved in the various projects under his responsibility;
- Prepare periodic invoicing for projects;
- Lead site meetings;
- Carry out regular site reviews;
- Liaise with clients, project owners, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers;
- Prepare and submit periodic reports to clients;
- Handle all daily correspondence and manage project-related documents;
- Maintain efficient schedules for field and office work, while ensuring deliverables are provided to clients in a timely manner;
- Offer sales assistance on new opportunities, if necessary;
- Prepare and propose the training to be given to users;
- Facilitate an environment of trust, openness, integrity and honesty and prevent conflicts;
- Perform any other tasks compatible with your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, operations and logistics engineering, DEC in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, or any other relevant training;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in project management in a relevant sector;
- Relevant experience in mechanics and electricity;
- Excellent communication, customer service, decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Aptitude for teamwork, rigor and methodism;
- Bilingualism (French and English spoken and written);
- Ability to manage and supervise employees, subcontractors or a team;
- Possession of a valid driver's license and access to a vehicle;
- Be available for international travel as needed.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company policy and candidate experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.