Our client is a company specializing in the development and sales of highly adaptable advanced detection solutions, primarily for the transport sector (automotive, drones, industrial and commercial vehicles, etc.). They have an international client base. In order to pursue their significant growth, our client is currently looking for a software and hardware test platform developper.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the system quality assurance manager, you will have to participate in the development of software and hardware testing platform for the new products and, once the test platform is in place, you will actively participate in the writing, definition and automation of test for different system features. As such, you will:
- Participate in the architecture, design and development of the test platform;
- Participate in the revision of the software specifications;
- Participate in writing, defining and improving test strategies for different features;
- Develops test environments and maintains their configuration;
- Creates and runs test cases;
- Designs, builds, and runs reusable, reusable and up-to-date automated test scripts;
- Document test results;
- Assistance in developing and maintaining a traceability matrix;
- Help with troubleshooting product quality issues;
- Helps improve the test function by developing new strategies that will help speed up fault detection;
- Develop and set up the test laboratory;
- Assisted evaluation and estimation of test efforts;
- Work with the software and hardware development team;
- Participate in meetings relevant to his function;
- Bring collaboration to work colleagues;
- Collaborates in the administrative procedures of the organization;
- Maintains his knowledge;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, electrical engineering, physical engineering or other relevant field;
- 3 years of experience in automated software testing;
- Minimum of three years of experience with Python;
- Analytical and system understanding capabilities to design appropriate and effective test cases;
- Good knowledge of test devices (high-speed waveform generator, oscilloscope, logic analyzer, power source) and electrical signal characteristics (Jitter, signal propagation delay, bandwidth, synchronization of very high speed signals);
- Programming skills (C);
- Scripting skills (Linux Bash, MS PowerShell, C);
- Knowledge of software versioning systems (Git, Perforce, Gitlab);
- Knowledge of Application Life Management (ALM) tool (CodeBeamer, Polarion, HP Quality Center);
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration Systems (Jenkins, Gitlab CI);
- Experience in "V-Cycle" development and Agile development methods;
- Communication skills, in both French and English;
- Expertise in software development in a standardized environment such as medical, avionics or automotive would be an asset;
- To be able to work under pressure and at different hours.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.