Our client, a leader in its field, specializing in the design, manufacturing and installation of automated equipment for the manufacturing sector is currently looking for a Manufacturing Operations Manager.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the President and as a member of the management team, you will be responsible for manufacturing activities and meeting project profitability targets in addition to contributing to the development of the company's strategies, policies and organizational business practices. As such you will :
- Plan, organize and monitor daily production plan based on customer orders and communicate priorities ;
- Monitor profitability of projects/products against budget, identify and manage project risks and apply corrective action as required ;
- In collaboration with the management team, develop an annual operating budget and lead monthly review and forecasting activities to ensure operational readiness, capacity and operational use ;
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure the quality of plans/drawings developed;
- Implement and monitor performance indicators ;
- Ensure the application of health and safety, environmental and quality policies ;
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives ;
- Ensure the quality of products delivered to customers ;
- Ensure good communication between the different internal groups (engineering, administration, sales, etc.) ;
- Ensure that the manufacturing process is, or will be efficient and cost effective ;
- Maintain project schedules and allocate resources for field services ;
- Review and approve proposals ;
- Participate in the deployment of the project execution process and ensure that all project categories are executed in accordance with the process ;
- Participate in the implementation of SAP ;
- Carry out every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or other relevant education ;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing ;
- • Good knowledge of products and solutions in the industrial robotics and automation market (an asset) ;
- Experience in managing technical teams (an asset) ;
- Functional bilingualism (French and English spoken and written) ;
- Mastery of a 3D parametric design software ;
- Demonstrate leadership, a positive attitude and be a good communicator ;
- Good team and process management skills.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to the candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.