Our client, a company working in the field of management, auscultation, diagnosis and preventive maintenance of drinking water distribution networks and sewers, is currently looking for a project manager.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the engineering manager, your main mandate will be to design, carry out and manage projects for studies, analyzes and diagnostics of aqueduct networks. As such, you will :
- Carry out hydraulic modeling projects for aqueduct networks ;
- Develop integrated urban infrastructure intervention plans (aqueduct, sewers and roads) ;
- Write technical reports and make recommendations ;
- Monitor project budgets and schedules ;
- Work in collaboration with the various engineering departments and the company's field teams ;
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the company's expert software ;
- Assume the presentation of engineering reports to customers ;
- Collaborate in the preparation of cost estimates and in the development and drafting of service offers and bids ;
- Participate in the development and promotion of new products and services to existing and potential customers ;
- Carry out every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, construction engineering, or other relevant training ;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience ;
- Be a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec or in the process of becoming one ;
- Excellent command of the French language and good command of the English language (oral and written) ;
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Access) ;
- Proficiency in hydraulic modeling software will be considered an asset ;
- Excellent technical writing skills and analytical and synthesis skills.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.