Our client, a global leader in digital transformation of the largest companies in the finance and insurance sectors, as well as in the manufacturing industry is currently looking for a Solutions Architect.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the Regional Vice President, your main mandate will be to develop a global vision of the business and IT solutions to be implemented for our clients. More specifically, you will support, advise and influence managers and project teams in the development of strategies and the definition of the overall architecture, taking into account the orientations already defined. In addition, you will participate in their evolution or their creation if necessary. Your role is to ensure the overall consistency of the solutions delivered by the transformation program and their proper integration into the client's global ecosystem. You will play an important role in the positioning of various strategic files, of great complexity and with major impacts on the business sector. These files require a global and in-depth analysis and understanding of the business and the organization. You will be called upon to interact with a large number of stakeholders working in various fields of expertise. As such, you will :
- Work closely with solution architects from other sites to ensure the solution fits well ;
- Identify the functionalities required to operationalize the solution ;
- Identify the integrations to be implemented ;
- Produce a detailed architecture of the solution and work closely with the architects to ensure that it is consistent with those of other business functions ;
- Produce estimates of the work to be done ;
- Accompany the IT teams in the implementation ;
- Carry out every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other relevant education ;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in information technology ;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in solution design or software integration and in analysis, modeling, development and integration of software solutions ;
- Experience in the realization of projects in agile mode and knowledge of Agile frameworks such as SCRUM, Kanban, etc ;
- Have participated in agile projects at scale such as SAFE, LESS, DAD (an asset) ;
- Knowledge of the financial sector (an asset) ;
- Strong communication skills and excellent team spirit and collaboration.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.