Our client, a company in the technology sector, specializing in human-machine interface solutions and printed electronics technologies, is currently seeking a Certification and Reliability Engineer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the Certification and Reliability Team Leader, your mandate will be to ensure the certification and validation of the reliability of products according to specific and established technical parameters. In addition, you will have to analyze the various test requirements according to the client's sector of activity. As such you will :
- Act as a technical expert to customers ;
- Explain, inform and train customers on test plans or test results ;
- Recommend and convince customers of optimal solutions ;
- Analyze test requirements according to the industry and customers ;
- Estimate the time required for the development of each deliverable ;
- Write test plans and adjust them as needed ;
- Test products and solutions to ensure they meet requirements ;
- Plan external testing and collect results and write reports ;
- Plan and supervise the certification and reliability processes ;
- Follow the solution development process (SDP) ;
- Work within industry specific standards and best practices ;
- Participate in practice improvement processes ;
- Implement new practices ;
- Actively participate in discussions on the evolution of projects ;
- Collaborate with colleagues to meet customer expectations ;
- Share knowledge with colleagues ;
- Carry out every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other relevant engineering background ;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience ;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec ;
- Good knowledge of French and English, both oral and written ;
- Experience in product certification ;
- Good knowledge of the Office suite ;
- Experience in product reliability testing (an asset) ;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (an asset) ;
- Knowledge of aerospace, military and medical standards (an asset) ;
- Knowledge of EMI, EMC, DO-160, IEC 60601, MIL-STD-810 testing (an asset).
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.