Continuous Improvement Engineer
November 08, 2019
Located in the Eastern Townships
Our client is a manufacturing company specializing in the production of high-end custom cabinets; they are at the top of their field in Canada and are currently looking for a continuous improvement engineer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the head of continuous improvement, your job will mainly consist of executing projects that allow for improvements to production processes, of establishing a lean manufacturing approach, and of staying on top of the best practices on the market. As such, you will:
- Analyze processes and identify, propose, and implement improvement projects in order to optimize our processes ;
- Analyze, identify, and propose operational improvement projects related to your areas of expertise ;
- Facilitate workshops with project teams ;
- Train, mobilize and support project teams to achieve objectives ;
- Document work methods, processes and perform audits related to projects ;
- Collaborate on best practice initiatives across the company's factories ;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties ;
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, operations engineering and logistics, mechanical engineering, or other relevant education ;
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles ;
- Experience in the manufacturing sector ;
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English ;
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.