Manufacturing project manager
November 12, 2019
Located in Estrie area
Our client, a manufacturing company specialised in the manufacture of high-end custom wardrobes, positioning itself as the Canadian leader in his activity field, is currently looking for a manufacturing project ingineer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the continuous improvement director, you will have as main mandate to manage different projects related to the production lines and manufacturing process in order to improve the efficiency of the production operations and the safety of the equipment, all in order to support the growth of the company and to achieve a 4.0 factory model. As such, you will :
- Support the maintenance department regarding technical issues and the projects ;
- Improve performance equipment (uptime) ;
- Support the different teams in the implementation of the investment plan ;
- Identify improvment opportunities by analyzing data and manufacturing processes ;
- Manage and participate in the differents continuous inprovement projects of the products and processes (VSM, KAIZEN, 5S, SMED, etc.) ;
- Collaborate on best practices initiatives through the company’s factories ;
- Perform every other task suitable with your functions
- Bachelor in mechanical engineering or every other studies or relevant experience in engineering ;
- Member of “l’Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec” ;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience ;
- Experience in maintenance management system ;
- Experience in manufacturing environment ;
- Bilingual (written and spoken French and English) ;
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.