Our client, a manufacturing company specialised in development, manufacturing and installation of fiber-based solutions is currently looking, in order to keep growing for a Production engineering technician.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the manufacturing engineering director, you will have as main mandate to put in place technicals means allowing optimal production of devices manufactured by the company in accordance with quality standards and regulatory requirements. As such, you will :
- Provide fixes and solutions to problems encountered on a daily basis and not resolved by production employees ;
- Participate in the development of solutions to problems related to tools, manufacturing processes and the quality of products manufactured ;
- Design and / or modify production equipment ;
- Install and maintain production equipment ;
- Communicate with suppliers to buy equipment, install devices or understand the causes of failure in manufacturing systems ;
- Implement technical modifications (engineering changes) to products;
- Support the production team during the introduction of a patch, new product or process change ;
- Develop and update the technical documentation necessary for manufacturing operations and quality control (work instructions, material lists, purchasing specifications, etc.);
- Participate in the training of production personnel for the use of new manufacturing processes and devices ;
- Perform all other tasks compatible with your duties.
- DEC in mechanical, electrical, physical, industrial or other related field ;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience ;
- Good oral and written communication in French and English ;
- Experience in mechanical design and CAD ;
- Good problem-solving skills, proactive attitude ;
- Experience with SolidWorks (asset) ;
- Experience in the medical field and / or in a controlled environment (an asset).
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.