January 22, 2020
Located in Montreal area
Our client, a company in engineering, consulting and integration firm of automated production systems, firmly established in the greater Montreal area for more than 20 years, specialized mainly in the fields of manufacturing and industrial processes is currently looking for an automation engineer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the company’s management, you will have as main mandate to design electrical / automated systems, programming robot (PLC, HMI, SCADA system) and participate at the start of few projects at the clients. As such, you will:
- Participate in the development of concepts and advise the clients ;
- Make the site surveys required for layout diagrams ;
- Design electrical systems and automated control systems ;
- Choose the right technology required for the project (PLC, Drive, HMI, etc.) and ensure of the right compatibility ;
- See the programming of PLCs and user interfaces ;
- Start up and troubleshoot equipment / systems with customers and document the test results ;
- Write a report related to the projects you are in charge ;
- Share your opinion with the coworkers of the company, and external interlocutors ;
- Contribute to the search of new ideas and solutions by participate to exchanges and creativity sessions and suggest improvements ;
- Maintain good relations with the clients ;
- Perform all other tasks compatible with your duties.
- Bachelor’s in electrical engineering, automated production engineering or any other relevant training ;
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec ;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience ;
- Having excellent knowledges in automates programming and operator interfaces ;
- Having excellent knowledges in network solutions and communication of automated systems ;
- Having a good knowledges of engine security system ;
- Master the MS Office suite and AutoCAD software.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.