February 25, 2020
Located in Montreal area
Our client, a solidly established manufacturing company, specializing in the manufacture and distribution of products for the residential construction / renovation sector and selling its products in Canada in the United States and overseas, is currently looking for its factory located in the Montreal region, an automation engineer
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the technical operations support director, you will have as main mandate to carry out the automaton and operator interfaces programming in order to optimize the factory's manufacturing process. As such, you will :
- Make amendment of automate programming and screen operator according to the needs of continuous improvement of industrial process ;
- Analyze, understand industrial process in order to participate at the development of production improvement plans ;
- Programming and deploy solutions ;
- Participate in start-up, commissioning of continous improvment projects ;
- Perform control loop settings (PID) ;
- Develop programming documentation and operating procedure ;
- Occasional technical support (troubleshooting / service call) ;
- Keep in touch of technological innovations ;
- Perform every other task related with your functions.
- Bachelor in electrical engineering, automated production engineering, computer science engineering or any other relevant training ;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in automation ;
- Member of l’Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec ;
- Having skills in PLC and industrial networking programming (ethernet, profinet, profibus, etc.) ;
- Good command of MS Office suite.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.