Our client, a technology company, positioning itself among the leaders in universal software solutions of 3D metrology for the manufacturing and industrial sectors, is currently looking to join the ranks of a team responsible for the development of the core of a brand new product, for a software developer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the principal architect, you will have as main mandate to work at the expansion of a service-oriented server architecture (back-end) involving SQL Server. As such, you will :
- Participate actively to the programming of a service-oriented server architecture (back-end) for the web interface as well as for the connection API ;
- Analyze of the needs and module and application functionality ;
- Participate in the estimation of the work with the team leader and the other team members ;
- Participate to define the scope of work : establish realization steps, deadlines and risks ;
- Meet the specifications, especially in terms of functionality, performance ;
- Participate to the meetings and inform the management of the development in your job ;
- Participate à l'évolution des méthodologies, outils et codes utilisés par l'équipe ;
- Collaborate, when necessary, with the graph team ;
- Participate at innovation research and the optimization of client’s business processes ;
- Carry out any other tasks compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor in computer science, computer science engineering, software engineering or any other relevant experience ;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the technology sector ;
- Knowledges and interest in database, mostly in SQL Server ;
- Experience in implementing service-oriented architectures ;
- Experience in microservices development and architectural principles referring to it ;
- Knowledges of .NET, C#, ASP.NET and of Visual Studio;
- Good command of French and intermediate level in English (oral and written) ;
- Proficiency in .NET, CORE.NET, Azure, AWS and C ++ technologies will be considered an asset.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.