Our client, a consulting firm providing a full range of engineering and project management services to its residential, industrial, commercial, institutional and municipal clienteles, is currently looking for a project manager in urban infrastructure.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of company management, your job will be to design and manage various urban and municipal infrastructure projects. As such, you will:
- Take part in preliminary studies and define concepts based on the needs expressed by clients ;
- Design and prepare engineering plans and specifications for various projects ;
- Lead and/or develop documents for calls for proposals and for bids ;
- Inform clients about technical aspects, time-frames, and budget monitoring related to different projects ;
- Oversee the supervision of works ;
- Ensure that planned costs and schedules are respected ;
- Write up project monitoring reports and progress reports ;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or construction engineering ;
- Over 5 years of relevant experience ;
- Experience in the field of urban infrastructure (drinking water, domestic sewers, storm sewers, and roads) ;
- Member in good standing of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec ;
- Skilled with the MS Office suite and with MS Project ;
- Have a car to move around the North Shore of Montreal.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.