Our client, a manufacturing company specializing in the production, design and optimization of rubber products, is currently looking for a quality coordinator for its facilities located on the south shore of Montreal.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of company management, you will be responsible for maintaining, monitoring and enforcing the quality assurance system. You will carry out inspections of orders produced, finished products and raw materials and you will be able to train teammates. In addition, you will also support continuous improvement initiatives in order to improve our quality control methods. As such you will see at:
- Inspect incoming / outgoing parts according to established standards / sampling plan ;
- Be responsible for developing, maintaining and respecting the company's ISO-9001 quality assurance system ;
- Ensure that all materials, products and processes meet the quality standards established by the organization ;
- Organize audits, inspections and tests to ensure compliance with the programs, processes and procedures included in the organization's quality assurance system ;
- Manage all non-conformities and follow up with suppliers ;
- Collaborate in the investigation of cases of customer complaints about products ;
- Participate in the implementation and validation of projects to improve manufacturing costs and improve internal quality ;
- Ensure a healthy and safe work environment and respect the values of the company ;
- Prepare reports of quality and other performance indicators ;
- Perform all other tasks compatible with your duties.
- Have training in a relevant discipline ;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing sector ;
- Good command of spoken and written French and English ;
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 standards ;
- Experience in product inspection and with measurement tools (vernier, 10x projector, etc.) ;
- Experience related to the management of continuous improvement projects (six sigma, Lean) is an asset.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.