Our client, a company specializing in the development and supply of industry-leading semiconductor lighting and LED solutions, with an international clientele, is currently looking for a design engineer electronic.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the Vice President of Product Development and R&D, your main mandate will be to develop new products while maintaining and leading the evolution of existing product ranges. You will carry out the electrical design and the development of products and prototypes in addition to participating in the continuous improvement of the products at each stage of their life cycle. As such you will see to:
- Collaborate with the electronic and industrial design team on new products and their developments;
- Participate in the evaluation of designs ;
- Carry out the projects awarded during all stages of product development, from their conception to their production ;
- Produce and maintain designs of printed circuits, wiring diagrams and technical documentation as required ;
- Create and maintain product classifications ;
- Be in charge of technical documentation within the predefined deadlines while complying with quality standards ;
- Meet and monitor suppliers (R&D concepts) ;
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams on product initiatives ;
- Perform all other tasks compatible with your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or other relevant engineering training ;
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec ;
- Experience in designing microcontrollers and applications based on programmable logic circuits ;
- Bilingual French and English spoken and written ;
- Mastery of Altium Designer software or equivalent PCB design software;
- Understand technical diagrams and procedures.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.