Our client, a company specializing in the design, manufacture and installation of high performance engineering equipment for the agricultural and agrifood sectors, is currently looking for an installation team leader.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the site foreman, you will have the mandate to support the latter in the planning of installation projects with clients, to supervise a small team of installers in addition to executing the various stages of dismantling and / or assembly of various equipment manufactured by the company and which are mainly intended for the handling, processing and storage of bulk products. As such you will see at:
- Check and repatriate the equipment, tools and materials required ;
- Plan, organize and delegate the work to be carried out in a logical and efficient sequence ;
- Maintain up to date the register of working hours carried out on construction sites and minimize time loss ;
- Identify the needs for additional parts and services ;
- Train installers on working methods and occupational health and safety rules ;
- Have the customer approve work orders and parts orders not initially planned ;
- Obtain all the work permits required on site ;
- Communicate with the various stakeholders to inform / reassure on the progress of the work ;
- Carry out work checks to ensure the quality and conformity of the work carried out on site and inform his foreman of any anomaly ;
- Read and interpret plans of mechanical components or metal structures ;
- Perform various operations such as drilling, cutting, bolting and welding ;
- Assemble and adjust production lines, fittings and mechanical components ;
- Assemble the metal structures used to install the equipment ;
- Execute the work in accordance with the procedures and installation times planned ;
- Apply and enforce company and customer health and safety rules ;
- Produce various OSH reports (preventive assessments, observation report, accident report, inspection report, etc.) ;
- Perform all other tasks compatible with your duties.
- DEP in industrial mechanics or other equivalent training / experience ;
- Have 5 years of relevant experience ;
- Successful completion of the training required by the job (confined space, working at height, etc.);
- Experience in installing, dismantling and / or modifying equipment ;
- Ability to read plans ;
- Ability to work at height.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.