Our client is a company that offers cloud computing technology for data collection and management services targeted primarily at the gambling sector, with an international client base. They are currently looking for a Director of programs.
Nature of position
Under the COO supervision, you will see to lead a team, solve technical problems and build a world-class customer service approach. Exceptional, communication skills, strong leadership and self-organization are the core of this mission-critical position that we have created to support our rapid growth.
- Expand our customer service team with technicians and agents on all continents ;
- Cultivate the education and autonomy of the technicians and agents to be more knowledgeable so as to solve more problems more rapidly ;
- Evolve our install, training and support processes to ensure compliant responses times as per our various SLA, quality control, and high levels of customer satisfaction ;
- Develop KPIs, benchmarks, and other measures of success for a best-in-class customer experience
- Manage a team of 10+ people globally distributed ;
- Manage, monthly, weekly and daily work assignments and allocation for staff for installations, training and 24/7 support on a cost-effective basis ;
- End to end planning and managing of client projects directly with our clients ;
- Develop, update and ensure the application of our standard operating procedures and policies ;
- Provide operational support and guidance to staff ;
- Manages customer service issues, ensure quality control and precision of resolutions as well as conduct satisfaction surveys ;
- Conduct regular meetings with team to discuss about support tickets, installs and improvements ;
- Develop and maintain an high quality end-user and employee knowledge base ;
- Be responsible for team staffing and training of candidates ;
- Perform all other tasks compatible with your duties.
- Bachelor of Science and Technology Degree or equivalent ;
- 10+ years of management experience in the information technology sector or cloud software solutions with a high focus on operations and customer experience
- Bilingualism (French and English spoken and written) ;
- Loves to work in a start-up environment with understanding of SaaS model commercialization ;
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with product onboarding, client support and user training;
- Ability to manage priorities and coordinate many projects/tasks simultaneously while staying focused on results;
- Logistics planning, deployment and coordination experience ;
- PMP Certification or Scrum Master Certifications would be highly regarded ;
- Ability to travel.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions accordong to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.