Our client is a sizeable company specializing in the rolling and casting of metal products. They are currently looking for a maintenance planner.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the head of engineering and maintenance, your job will be to plan maintenance activities and manage parts in order to improve maintenance performance in support of production and to meet efficiency objectives. As such, you will:
- On a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, prepare work schedules based on priorities, available resources, required tasks, and constraints ;
- Coordinate and schedule activities with production and maintenance supervisors ;
- Check resources required for work, materials, labour, tools, and others ;
- Maintain the maintenance management system ;
- Assist the maintenance department in analyzing maintenance reports ;
- Control the parts inventory under the responsibility of the maintenance department and seek to optimize purchases and costs ;
- Assist supervisors with day-to-day purchases, the search for suppliers, and administrative tasks ;
- Occasionally, collaborate on various special projects ;
- Carry out any other task related to your duties.
- College diploma in industrial maintenance, industrial electronics, or mechanical engineering; or a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or other relevant education/training ;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience ;
- Good command of spoken and written French and English ;
- Proficient with the MS Office suite and with maintenance software (SAP, Cendec, Maximo, Intéral, etc.) ;
- Knowledgeable of maintenance tools and processes.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.