Our client, a construction contractor, specializing in underground infrastructures offering electrical distribution, telecommunications, cable distribution companies, municipalities and private companies solutions that meet their specific requirements, is currently looking for a project manager.
Nature of position
In collaboration with the management of the company, your main mandate will be to plan, organize, direct and control the work of various projects in addition to participating in the estimation of project costs. As such, you will see at:
- Participate in the management of various civil engineering projects;
- Participate in the development of quotes and estimates;
- Establish the work schedule;
- Plan work teams;
- Participate in setting up budgets for different projects and produce different reports;
- Monitoring of project costs;
- Communicate with clients on all matters relating to projects;
- Prepare preliminary budgets for certain projects;
- Negotiate final costs with subcontractors;
- Participate in various site meetings (administration, technical and coordination);
- Ensure the administrative aspect of the sites: reports, notice of changes and / or extra or any other amendment to the project;
- Ensure the required quality standards as stipulated in the contractual documents;
- Perform all other tasks compatible with your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, in construction engineering, DEC in civil engineering, or other relevant training;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field;
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and MS Project software;
- Have a valid class 5 driver's license;
- Excellent ability to read, analyze and interpret plans.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.