Our client, a major company specializing in the manufacture and installation of steel building materials intended mainly for the construction of buildings and civil engineering works, positioning itself as one of the leaders in its sector of activity, is currently looking for a project coordinator.
Nature of position
Under the authority of the Technical Director, your main mandate will be to approve the shop drawings of all the technicians in charge of the project. As such, you will see at:
- Support the technicians ;
- Receive plans or request plans for construction ;
- Make sure everything you need is ready for the job ;
- Provide training and technical assistance to the technicians in charge of the project in the execution of their work ;
- Perform verification of shop drawings according to plans and standards ;
- Ensure the quality of the work performed by the technicians in charge of the project ;
- Participate in site meetings with the project manager, at the request of the contractor ;
- Provide solutions to the technical director, aimed at improving and optimizing the efficiency of the technicians in charge of the project ;
- Perform an audit and coordination of projects, detailed externally ;
- Produce end of project documents ;
- Perform all other tasks compatible with your duties.
- DEC in civil engineering, architecture, DEP in building drafting or other relevant training ;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience ;
- In-depth knowledge of reading and understanding drawings;
- Possess basic notions of reinforcing steel ;
- Good management of priorities and respect of deadlines ;
- Ability to work under pressure and in collaboration with the various actors involved.
Salary and condition
Salary negotiable depending on the candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.