Our client, an international company specializing in the manufacture of rubber and polymer products, is currently looking for an electrical technician.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the maintenance supervisor, your mandate will be to carry out maintenance of the plant and more specifically what relates to the electrical and electronic components of the various production equipment. As such, you will see:
- Read and interpret electrical diagrams and plans ;
- Install, check and replace / repair electrical components ;
- Maintain, repair, install and test electrical and electronic equipment such as electric motors, generators, alternators and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems as well as all other related devices ;
- Locate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices ;
- Carry out preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records ;
- Install, maintain and calibrate industrial instruments and related devices ;
- Intervene as needed in automated systems programs ;
- Carry out any other tasks compatible with your functions.
- DEC in industrial electronics, industrial maintenance, electrical engineering, DEP in electromechanics of automated systems, industrial electricity or other relevant training ;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing sector ;
- Have good knowledge of programmable logic controllers (Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Koyo and Siemens) and Ladder and Grafcet programming languages ;
- Knowledge of Wonderware Intouch interfaces and industrial instrument and control loops;
- Holding a Certificate in Electricity (CÉ) (C License) will be an asset.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to the collective agreement.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.