Our client, an international company specializing in the energy, health, industrial and building sectors, is currently looking for a regulation technician for its building technologies division.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the department head, your mandate will be to see to the smooth running of activities relating to the installation, maintenance, repair, and programming of the various electromechanical building control systems for projects. related to the construction of new facilities and the maintenance / service of existing facilities. As such, you will see:
- Act as a representative of the company on construction sites and work in close collaboration with the various stakeholders on the sites such as contractors, subcontractors and customers ;
- Check the quality of the installation and ensure the proper functioning of all components of the building control system ;
- Check the wiring and the various components to ensure their proper functioning and solve problems (if necessary) ;
- Program and start up the various HVAC systems (heating, ventilation, energy saving system, etc.) ;
- Perform preventive maintenance and diagnostics of systems and their components according to the service level agreement. Test and verify system readings to ensure optimal performance, diagnose problems or malfunctions, determine corrective actions, and repair systems ;
- Perform the calibration (calibration) of the instruments on the systems and their components according to the directives received ;
- Respond to urgent customer service calls, on site or remotely, verify reported problem areas, analyze the requirements of the system concerned, and verify and test system components ;
- By means of a detailed service report, document the work performed, the problems resolved, etc. ;
- Perform programming, creation of schemas and database management ;
- Coordinate operations between contractors / subcontractors ;
- Listening to the needs of customers and various stakeholders ;
- Respect the occupational health and safety code at all times ;
- Carry out any other tasks compatible with your functions.
- Hold a high school diploma, a DEC in building mechanics, DEC in industrial electronics, DEC in computer systems or even an AEC or an equivalent combination of education and practical experience;Hold a high school diploma, a DEC in building mechanics, DEC in industrial electronics, DEC in computer systems or even an AEC or an equivalent combination of education and practical experience ;
- Minimum of two years of technical experience in the field of building automation and / or related ;
- Good knowledge of building technology systems and related standards ;
- Proven diagnostic skills, ability to identify and solve technical problems systematically ;
- Valid driver's license ;
- Understanding of the Building Code as it relates to automation ;
- Be available to work in the region from time to time ;
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite.
Salary and condition
Competitive and negotiable salary depending on the candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.