Our client, a well-established manufacturing company specializing in the development, manufacture and distribution of a wide range of accessories for tractors and other vehicles, is currently seeking a Production Supervisor.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, your main mandate will be to supervise the production activities on your shift in order to achieve the general operating objectives of the factory. As such, you will :
- Manage production operations to ensure optimal use of equipment, human resources and raw materials ;
- Involve supervisors and team leaders and production employees in the achievement of company objectives while promoting cohesion within the team ;
- Participate in the employee’s production hiring process ;
- Supervise work’s employées ;
- Carry out the annual evaluation of production employees (with the operations director) ;
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and actively participate in their implementation ;
- Ensure a clean and safe work environment and ensure compliance with the company's safety rules ;
- Control in-process products quality and finished products and find solution if needed ;
- Carry out any other tasks compatibles with your functions ;
- DEC in administrative techniques, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, or any other relevant training / experience ;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing sector ;
- Have a great concern for health and safety ;
- Knowledges of quality concepts ;
- Ability to create a pleasant working atmosphere and work in a team ;
- General hability to establish work methods to meet deadlines, coordinate work and recommand measures to optimize results while respecting quality standards ;
- Knowledge in Autocad and / or Solidworks (an asset).
Salary and condition
Competitive and negotiable salary depending on the candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.