Our client, a manufacturing company that specialized in packaged products manufacturing, positioning himself among the north - americans leaders in his activity sector, is currently looking for an Electromechanic.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the maintenance director, you will have as main mandate to identify, repair and improve the differents mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and electronic factory equipment, in compliance with OHS procedures. As such, you will :
- Take part in the assembly and disassembly of molds and matrix ;
- Do the preventive maintenance on the mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and electronic installations ;
- Participate in mechanical and electronic of equipement improvement project ;
- Improve the equipment in place according to the operational needs of the operation by providing suggestions that build consensus on their field of work ;
- Support the shift supervisor le superviseur du quart de travail on all production and building equipement ;
- Analyse and repair the mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, installations according to standards and in a safe manner ;
- Identify and find the production shutdown causes ;
- Support the team technical problems ;
- Complete, according to the company requirement, the documentation required by the company ;
- Support the requests for manufacturing processes improvements ;
- Increase the reliability of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and electronic equipment ;
- Participate actively in continuous improvement projects ;
- Strictly apply the instructions and policies of the company in terms of SSEH and the safe operation of equipment ;
- Contribute to the improvement of the HSEH management system by identifying any danger and reporting it to its supervisor ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- DEC in industrial electronic, industrial maintenance, maintenance industrielle, DEP in electromechanic automated system or any other relevant training ;
- Mastery of usual computer software ;
- Knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics and industrial electronics (PLC);
- Available to work night shift ( Wednesday to Friday from 7pm to 7 am).
Salary and condition
Competitive salary of $ 28.37 per hour.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.