Our client, a manufacturing company specialized in the manufacture, production, design and optimization of rubber products, is currently looking, for his facilities located of the south shore of Montreal, a maintenance and processes technician.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the company management, you will have as main mandate to coordinate the factory maintenance and to support and improve the manufacturing processes and equipments. As such, you will :
- Perform the maintenance, the repair, and optimize the production equipment (electromechanical) ;
- Plan, organize and follow the preproduction testing. Make mechanical and process corrections to meet production efficiency parameters ;
- Manage the store in anticipation of preventive maintenance ;
- mSupport and resolve the daily technicals issues related to the production operations ;
- Plan, check, validate and implant projects in order to improve the manufacturing costs and internal quality ;
- Ensure a healthy and safe work environment and respect the values of the company ;
- Plan, organize, and follow the prototypes manufacturing, the tests for new products development or for the use of new materials to meet the customers requirements ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- DEP in electromechanic of automated system, DEC in industrial maintenance, or any other relevant training ;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience ;
- Good command of spoken and written french and english ;
- Be proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook ;
- Expertise and knowledges in the extrusion field will be an asset.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.