Our client, a major property and casualty insurance provider in Canada, appearing on Kincentric's list of Best Employers in Canada, is currently looking for an contract administrator.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the company management, you will have as main mandate the contract administration with third parties. You will ensure compliance with the terms of this contract and minimize risk through proven governance practices. You will act as a single point of contact in the company for internal teams before they sign agreements to purchase goods or services from third-party suppliers. You will ensure that the appropriate resources are used to meet the needs of the business units while mitigating the risks to the business. As such you will :
- Evaluate appropriate contractual hierarchy framework, drafting of amendments and pre-approved legal templates and contract administration throughout the contract lifecycle ;
- Monitor contract lifecycle (perpetual, fixed, auto-renew) in accordance with established corporate governance and appropriate support from cross-functional experts, business partners, and Procurement ;
- Propose sections for better contractual strategies ;
- Ensure standardisation of contract and enhancement ;
- Identify and raise contract and Third-Party Vendor risks while supporting business requirements and improving shareholder value ;
- Nurture cross-functional relationships and network with business partners, peers and leaders across multiple functions, divisions, and geographic locations ;
- Employ a risk-based approach to determine the applicable security and legal requirements applicable to each relationship with a Third-Party Vendor in accordance with established corporate governance ;
- Support the implementation of all procurement continuous improvement projects ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, finance, professional designation such as CPP considered an asset, or equivalent experience ;
- Understanding of strategic sourcing principles and P2P processes along with the ability to apply this knowledge to execute projects and optimize strategies ;
- Excellent project management and communication skills ;
- Strong knowledges in Excel ;
- Good analytical skills in critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.