Our client, a company specialized in the manufacture of a revolutionary products range for the water treatment market is currently looking, to maintain his grow, an internal sales engineer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the sales manager, your main mandate will be to provide a high-level sales services to the customers. You will act as a technical resource and will be responsible for short- and long-term strategy development and execution relative to the profitable growth of this business in the Municipal and Industrial Markets. You will also ensure that programs are in place to maximize market (client) penetration for our products as well as sales and aftermarket services or other lines of business. As such, you will :
- Track incoming orders and train the sales team to ensure proper understanding of product and customer’s requirements for all new inquiries ;
- Prepare and submit proposals and competitive offers according to the client's criteria ;
- Produce product technical summaries ;
- Prepare explanations to customer technical and commercial inquiries ;
- Prepare quotes for spares sales ;
- Examine client specifications as required in public tenders ;
- Enter new orders into the system ;
- Develop your current level of knowledge of the company's products ;
- Builds and maintains current knowledge of competition and competitive products ;
- Participate in sales meetings ;
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures, working methods ;
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions and conferences when required ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical or electrical or industrial engineering is required or any other relevant training ;
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration is a strong asset ;
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience including years in a management position ;
- Background in Gas Turbine or Turbo-machinery industry will be an asset ;
- Excellent knowledge of reading plan ;
- Bilingual, written and spoken (English and French) ;
- Experience in sales will be an asset ;
- Necessary core competencies include engineering competency, resource management, decision-making, positive attitude, analytical ability, entrepreneurship, management team participation, motivating staff, supporting organizational objectives and strong interpersonal relations.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.