Our client, a company specialized in innovating lighting, LED video displays, media solutions and controls development, in a variety or worldwide projects, is currently looking for a software developer with a specialty in dynamic web application.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the R&D and product development VP, and in collaboration with the electronic and design team, you will have as main mandate on the development and update interfaces, maintaining product documentation, while respecting assigned deadlines and enforcing quality standards. You will also be involved in the continuous improvment of the product range throughout each step of their lifecycles. As such, you will :
- Collaborate with electronics, product design and media teams on new products and products evolution as required ;
- Work on delivering assigned projects through all product development steps, from concept to production ;
- Perform preliminary analysis, specification definition as well as design, programming, documentation, debugging ;
- Participate in design review ;
- Produce and maintain source code, wireframes and documentation as needed ;
- Create and use APIs to interface with Saco product ecosystem ;
- Stay ahead on the latest web technologies ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor in computer engineering, computer sciences or any other relevant experience ;
- Strong knowledges and practical experience with web application security principles ;
- Strong knowledge of principles of Object-oriented programming ;
- Good communication skills, bilingual (English / Français) ;
- Understanding of the business logic layer (back end), and database layer (Full-Stack) ;
- Experience/understanding of UX design.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.