Our client, a company offering a wide range of services and products with innovative technologies, related to the road safety sector, and positioning itself as a major supplier to the Quebec government, is currently looking for a service technician, project manager.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the technical director, you will have as main mandate to ensure that the road traffic systems are operational in all times, in addition to act as a resource person with its business partners. As such, you will :
- Manage the communication and the exchanges with the business partner ;
- Communicate the relevant information in order to ensure a quality customer service ;
- Ensure the required standards as stipulated in the contractual documents are respected ;
- Inspect the installations on the road (Montérégie, National Capital and metropolitan area) ;
- Prepare and write the technicals reports ;
- Carry out the communication between the customer and the provider and perform the follow-up ;
- Proceed with the installation, commissining and preventive maintenance of photographic radar devices ;
- Diagnose and repair electrical circuit using electrical diagrams ;
- Diagnose units or components in the field ;
- Replace electronic module or printed circuits as needed ;
- Analyse the facilities in order to identify any problems ;
- Evaluate diagnostics in order to define preventive or corrective maintenance needs, and carry out equipment, software or systems repairs when required ;
- Meticulously document the technical status of a system and return equipment to operational mode ;
- Document information for each on-site visit, in accordance with all policies, practices and safety procedures ;
- Write electronic work slips ;
- Manage an equipment and spare part inventory ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- DEC in computer sciences, electrical engineering, industrial electronic, electronic, industrial maintenance or any other relevant training ;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience ;
- Good knowledges in electronics and basic knowledges in networking ;
- Own a car and a valid driving license ;
- Good command in French and English, written and spoken ;
- Experience in project management ;
- Be in a good physical condition.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.