Our client, a manufacturing company firmly established and specialized in the development, manufacture and installation of high-quality windows and posts, is currently looking for a purchaser.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the company management, you will have as main mandate to ensure the material purchases used in the products manufacture, in addition to ensure the efficiency and administration of the production resource planning system. As such, you will :
- Prepare, send and analyse the requests for quotes / purchase orders ;
- Carry out the purchase order data entry ;
- Perform the stocks validation (inventory) ;
- Responsible for the orders follow-up and reminders if needed ;
- Coordinate the merchandise reception ;
- Maintain good relations with the suppliers ;
- Ensure the maintenance of good purchasing practices (best cost/quality/delivery) ;
- Work efficiently with the computerized system (ERP/MRP) ;
- Keep up to date the products nomenclature ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- DEC in administrative technique, AEC in supply management or any other relevant training ;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing sector ;
- Functional bilingualism (written and spoken) is an asset ;
- Good command of MS Office suite, Windows and ERP/MRP type system ;
- Be comfortable with interpersonal communication and priority management.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.