Our client, a company specializing in the development and supply of industry-leading semiconductor lighting and LED solutions, with an international clientele, is currently looking for an electronic design engineer.
Nature of position
Reporting to the product development and R&D VP, you will have as main mandate to develop new products while maintaining and leading the evolution of existing products lines.You will carry out the electrical design and the development of products and prototypes in addition to participating in the continuous improvement of products at each stage of their life cycle. As such, you will :
- Collaborate with the electronic and industrial design team on new products and their evolutions ;
- Participate in the evaluation of designs ;
- Carry out assigned projects during all stages of product development, from design to production ;
- Produce and maintain electrical system drawings and technical documentation ;
- Create and maintain product nomenclatures ;
- Oversee technical documentation within predefined deadlines while complying with quality standards ;
- Meet and follow up with suppliers (R&D concepts) ;
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams on product initiatives ;
- Perform all other tasks compatible with your duties.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or other relevant engineering training ;
- Member of the l’Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec ;
- Experience in the design of microcontrollers and applications based on programmable logic circuits ;
- Bilingual French and English spoken and written ;
- Proficiency in Altium Designer software or any other printed circuit design software equivalent ;
- Understand technical diagrams and procedures.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.