Our client, a company firmly etablished since 40 years, specialized in design, developement, manufacturing and selling in cutting-edge devices for the beauty industry, counting on an international clientele, is currently looking for an electronic design engineer.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the R&D director, you will have as main mandate to carry out research and development projects by participating with the team in place in electronic design activities on the various projects active in the company, from the initial phase of the project until marketing. In addition, you will actively participate in the idea generation process, synchronize your activities with the rest of the team and document the various aspects related to the trials. You will also be responsible for the advancement of your active projects regarding electronic design and on-board programming and you will participate in the design of mechanical parts related to products in development. As such, you will :
- Design digital and analog electronic circuit (including radio frequency) ;
- Analyze, conceive, program and verify applications on embedded system ;
- Perform functional ad organic analysis of the application to be developped ;
- Set up and assemble prototype to validate the concepts ;
- Carry out the electronic transfer to production ;
- Establish and write technical documentation ;
- Maintain and follow the ISO 3485, MDSAP procedures and risk management ;
- Participate in the problem solving encontered in the manufacturing department for the assembly of the developed products ;
- Establish a test protocol to validate the equipment developed ;
- Work on equipment certification and approval with legal authorities ;
- Carry out the software maintenance and electronic circuits ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor in electrical engineering or any other relevant experience ;
- Member of l’Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec ;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience ;
- Knowledges in electronic (Microcontrollers, analog and digital electronic) ;
- Proficiency in french and english (written and spoken) ;
- Knowledges in electronic circuits design ;
- Knowledges in embedded programming on microcontrollers ;
- Knowledges in ISO 3485, MDSAP procedures and risk management (an asset) ;
- Knowledges in a design software as Orcad, Capture or PCBEDitor ;
- Knowledges in programming languages C, C++, C# (asset).
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.