Our client, a consulting firm offering a world-class solution to support companies in their activities of planning, organization, and control of inventories, purchases and maintenance of strategic assets, such as production equipment, vehicles , real estate assets, buildings, biomedical equipment, and IT parks is currently looking for a senior implementation advisor.
Nature of position
Under the supervision of the company management, you will have as main mandate to implement the integrated maintenance software within various companies and institutions, mainly throughout Quebec but also, to a lesser extent, elsewhere in Canada and the United States. As such, you will :
- Carry out projects for the implementation of integrated maintenance software ;
- Supervise the client in the implementation (review of business processes, system configuration, implementation of performance indicators and various reports, etc.) ;
- Train the users ;
- Perform effective files follow-up (budget monitoring, report on customer visits, meet deadlines, projects planning, etc.) ;
- Advise the customer to obtain a solution that meets his needs, and which is as simple as possible ;
- Participate in the integration and acceptance tests of the system ;
- Assume the execution of all stages of the life cycle of a project and see to the achievement of objectives in terms of deadlines, scope, quality, customer satisfaction, etc. ;
- Participate in the software improvement ;
- Perform every other task compatible with your functions.
- Bachelor in mechanical engineering, electrical or any other relevant training ;
- Minimum10 years of relevant experience ;
- Show experience in integrated maintenance software use ;
- Excellent proficiency in french (spoken and written) and really good knowledges in English ( written and spoken) ;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite ;
- Have a valid passport and driving license ;
- Excellent understanding in industrial maintenance field ;
- Excellent ability in communication, presentation, and animation ;
- Experience in creating dashboards and performance indicators via tools such as Power BI, Dev Express or any other Business Intelligence tools ;
- Knowledges in ERP type software such as SAP, SAGE, JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
Salary and condition
Salary and conditions according to company's policy and candidate's experience.
The location shown on the map is approximate and is included for information purposes only.